- SCK CEN
- Fixed-term, Full-time
* having these materials characterised by the competent internal services
* the disposal of these materials to their proper destination.
In order to manage the released materials, a number of tools that run in Access and VBA, sometimes in combination with SQL Server, have been developed within the unit. These tools need to be upgraded and linked together. We want to continue to support these databases in the short/medium term and to make the upgrade to a future-oriented application possible. The following tasks are on your list:
* You will evaluate the needs of the stakeholders.
* You will collaborate with colleagues from D&D and/or other units to define the scope and priorities. You will come up with targeted and feasible solutions.
* Based on a functional analysis, you are able to develop the technical design and write the software. You will deliver an application that is based on well-written code, with everything that is expected of modern code.
* You will ensure clear specifications and documentation of the application.
* You will continuously consult with the various stakeholders in the development process.
* You will define the test scenarios.
* You will be responsible for the maintenance and support of the application.
It should be noted that this position is not directly situated within SCK CEN's ICT service. However, close collaboration with this service is anticipated, so that they can also support you where necessary.
* You have a strong interest in programming, but you want more than just that.
* You have a good knowledge of MS applications, more specifically Access and VBA, and you can
* upgrade these databases to SQL.
* You have knowledge of C#, Entity framework core, .Net Core , ASP.NET, Blazor, Web API, REST, Identity Server, unit testing, build automation, DevOps, Git/Gitflow, MS SQL Server, etc.
* You work meticulously with an eye for detail, quality and safety.
* You are enthusiastic, entrepreneurial and communicative.
* You are eager to learn and can work independently. You are willing to learn company-specific processes.
* Experience with the Volere method is an asset.
* Opportunities for self-development in an absorbing, international research environment
* Extensive training opportunities within and outside your area of expertise
* An attractive remuneration package with non-statutory benefits
* Located in wooded area to ensure you a traffic jam free environment
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 22 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Concept & analysis' jobs straight to your mailbox.