4 of 5Next
Our client is a world leading company in automotive and electronical smart technology solutions with a European HQ based in Belgium. For their innovative Telematics Team we oversee the recruitment off a Telematics Predictive Data Analyst with the ability to develop predictive data models using statistical and mathematical methods.
ANALYST PREDICTIVE DATA - AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS
- Monitor and Maintain the Telematics system ensuring that the data held on out IoT Cloud platform is up to date and accurate to ensure the integrity and effectiveness of the system and the data collected from the devices;
- Provide real world interpretation of data coming from our devices and converting it into tangible insights;
- Provide analytical support to internal and external customers to assist in the investigation of accident detection, component failure and data anomalies;
- Analyse driving and events data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement and provide support to our engineers and customers in the interpretation and use of the data.
- Liaise with our development teams as required to escalate identified problems appropriately and to facilitate the solution in a timely manner.
- Numerically minded, you’ll be qualified to degree level in a relevant subject, with an impressive knowledge of both statistics and mathematics and a keen interest in analytics and programming;
- A relevant qualification in engineering, computer science, mathematical or statistical concentrated studies, and/or relevant experience;
- Programming skills in for instance Phython, R and SQL queries or very similar;
- Ability to couple reported data with IoT device knowledge and experience;
- Clear understanding and ability to write concise and factual reports;
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken, good presentation and interpersonal skills.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
28 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience