3 of 3Next
Estée Lauder is a leading cosmetics company that is known for quality products regarding skin and hair care, perfumes and makeup. Since its founding in 1965, the site in Oevel has grown to become the largest European site with around 900 employees.
Analyst Packaging Testing
Estée Lauder is looking for an Analyst Packaging Testing!
What will you do?
- You report to the Director Packaging Testing, based in the US.
- You work independently to add quantitative analysis of packaging components to ensure Estée Lauder’s commitment to excellence.
- You will determine appropriate methodology of testing various packaging materials and components.
- You will perform technical evaluation of packages for seal, weight loss, compatibility, fill level, function, etc. using standard procedures to achieve and maintain high quality package performance.
- You communicate results and observations to project team worldwide.
- You research and report on strengths and weaknesses of new packaging materials.
- You conduct problem solving analyses to deal with manufacturing, quality, and functional issues.
- You investigate potential of new and innovative packaging materials and designs.
- You will provide guidance to junior staff members over time.
The perfect Analysr Packaging Testing has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Packaging Science, Material Science/Plastics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Knowledge of German and French is a plus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel.
- The will to travel.
What will you get in return?
- Flexible houres for a perfect work- life balance
- An environment where you don’t get stuck in traffic
- An attractive salary with interesting extra- legal advantages
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
7 days left to apply
- Function type: Analysis
- All jobs via Unique Geel
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English