3 of 9Next
Our client is a major reference in Real Estate in Belgium as well as Europe
Treasury & Project Management Officer
- Analyze and follow-up all financial instruments used to support the growth of our client
from a financial but also legal point of view;
- Proactively manage the interest rate risk of the group;
- Responsible to maintain and continuously improve our treasury management tool & automate the links with our control & accounting team;
- Execution of the day to day treasury management in absence of the Treasury Administrator
and continuous optimization of our cash position/drawing;
- M&A : assist the Head of Treasury & Project Finance for the financial Due Diligence process
- Manage our intercompany financing and the contracts related.
- Participate actively on all financial aspects of project finance files
- Manage the outstanding PPP file
- Prepare the periodic reporting
- Report the hedging instruments and the hedge efficiency test on a periodic basis
- Analyze and report the financial charges of the group
- Degree : Master in Management Science /Business Engineering /Finance or equivalent ;
- Professional experience: 3-5 years in the banking sector or in a financial department of a
- Proactive, dynamic, accurate, fast learner, results driven and good communicator ;
- Good understanding of the financial products and appetite for financial model
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French, German or any European language is valued.
- Excellent command of excel
- Hard worker mentality
A challenging financial position in a team of 3 people :
- Customer Experience, Accountability, Reliability, Connectivity and Pioneers ;
- To join a large European group with an open, dynamic and forward-looking business culture
and with a decision center in Brussels ;
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and many extra-legal advantages in line
with your experience (group, ambulatory and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, laptop,…).
+32 2 290 97 26
Place du Champ de Mars 5
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
13 days left to apply
- Function type: Real estate agent
- Sector: Finances and insurance
- All jobs via Michael Page Brussels Finance
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English, French
From € 4.000 to € 4.500 per month