Punch Powertrain is a prominent international player with arobust presence in Europe and China. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of powertrain solutions for popular passenger car segments, including conventional ,hybrid, and fully electric vehicles. Our innovative products are designed to enhance driving dynamics, provide superior comfort, deliver driving pleasure, and reduce fuel consumption. Headquartered in Sint-Truiden, Belgium, we operate five additional R&D centres in Germany (2), France (1), the Netherlands(1), and China (1). Our state-of-the-art drive systems and components are manufactured in three factories located in Sint-Truiden (Belgium), Nanjing, and Ningbo (China). As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, we are known for our global and flexible culture of innovation, responsibility, and diversity.
Punch Powertrain is seeking a Treasury Operations Lead to join our team in Sint-Truiden, Belgium. As Operations Treasury Lead, you will play a pivotal role in the management and oversight of all Punch Powertrain PSA e transmissions (PPET) Treasury activities, spanning both Belgium and the Netherlands. You will have global responsibility for treasury activities, combining strategic insights with hands-on execution and collaborating closely with various departments to optimize our financial processes.
- Assume global responsibility for treasury activities, including but not limited to cash flow management and optimization, credit and collection and timely vendor payments.
- Banking relationships, funding strategies, and currency exposure management under the leadership of global treasury leader.
- Provide dynamic short and mid-term cash flow updates in collaboration with the Sales and Operations teams.
- Establish and oversee a robust cash flow management process, ensuring rigorous controls and bank reconciliation reviews.
- Implement and monitor a roadmap for continuous treasury process enhancements, with a specific focus on Cash Collection and Vendor payments.
- Proven ability to scale treasury function within a company while actively participating in hands-on execution.
- Results-driven approach with innovative problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, with a strong commitment to customer-focused service levels.
- Upholds operational excellence and sets high standards for team members.
- Takes ownership and initiative with a strong sense of accountability while promoting these values within the team.
- Collaborative by nature, facilitating effective teamwork and shared objectives.
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role or environment.
- Master's degree in Economics or a related field.
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets and strong banking relations.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written, and proficiency in Dutch is a plus.
- Advanced IT proficiency, particularly in Excel and SAP.
- Demonstrated excellence in stakeholder management.
This role is suited for an operations-focused treasury lead who can manage significant cash flows assertively to ensure the availability of funds for critical processes such as salary payments, while also demonstrating a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
Hybrid Working Conditions (2 days work from home) possible
Possibility to work from home: 2 days
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Birgitt Carlier, bereikbaar via telefoonnummer Show number of Show number.