5 of 9Next
PATRIZIA Immobilien AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 30 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global provider of real estate investments in Europe, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries.
The Belux platform is located in Brussels and the team manages residential, office, retail and logistics properties with a total investment volume of ~EUR 1.3bn. We are a solid team with highly motivated individuals. For further information, please visit our corporate website www.patrizia.ag or LinkedIn page
We are looking to join our team as soon as possible:
Transaction Management Analyst (F/M)
- Data management; analyses the macro and micro location
- Analyses property specific real estate divers, such as rental levels, growth projections, cost prognoses and overall outgoing structure
- Financial/cash flow analyses as part of building the business case;
- Contributes to the preparation of (tender) offers, LOI’s, etc…
- Contributes to the Due Diligence process
- Travel will be required to Luxembourg and Paris on a regular basis to support local markets
- Tracks and collects general market information, performs market analysis and produces market reports covering the essential real estate sectors and subsectors
- Assists with or manages local transaction implementation (process standardization and quality assurance
- Regular contact with Pan-European teams will be needed.
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent to a college degree. Preferably 2 to 5 years related real estate experience or any similar combination of education and experience
- High level of commitment and resilience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Conduct advanced financial analysis
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to parties involved (internal and external)
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Dutch and French is a must
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel (advanced)
- Brussels based role
We look forward to receiving your detailed resumé, including your
earliest availability, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Project developer
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Brussels (location)
- All jobs at PATRIZIA Immobilien AG