, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services
and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients’ infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes.
Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: educing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
For our Offshore Wind activities, located in Hoboken, Equans is looking for a Tender Manager.
As Tender Manager Offshore you manage several EPCI tenders, working closely together with internal Operational Departments, Partners and Subcontractors to develop proposals for the fabrication of Offshore Substation. You oversee the quality of the offer made to our clients, including the Cost Estimation, Tender Deliverables and the overall.
Next to this, you assist the Commercial team in standardizing internal processes, setting-up partnerships and actively promoting Equans in the Offshore Wind industry.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales and Business Development Offshore.Main responsibilities
- you will be responsible for analyzing national/ international tenders and commercial opportunities and managing corresponding project proposals for complex EPCI and O&M projects
- to this end you and a team of specialists shall analyze the project scope and develop execution plans and estimations for the work offered
- as central point of contact you will establish strong relationships with the various stakeholders during the whole process
- you will be the focal point for the Tenders you lead, and will be assisted in this by a dedicated Tender Team
- finally, you will be actively involved in contractual negotiations with clients after the submission of the tenders
- you will be based at our Hoboken yard in Belgium
Petrol card / Fuel card for electric charging
Internet cost / Subscription
Individual hospital insurance
Public transport contribution
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative
and exciting projects
of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills
as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies
and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- group-, hospitalization insurance
- eco & meal vouchers, representation allowance
- concessionary travel, lease car (with fuel card), parking, bicycle lease plan
- smartphone with subscription, laptop, internet fee
- additional paid leave, homeworking