- Permanent, Full-time
The role is development focussed, mainly working on the implementation and testing of new features on an industry leading video processing platform within scrum feature teams.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Develop software increments (tasks) through established practices (design, coding, unit testing and reviewing)
- Take part in daily scrums where the team shares impediments and progress on the sprint plan
- Demonstrate newly developed features to a broader audience
- Final feature testing, hardening the solution before each quarterly release
- Automation of build, test, or any other task
- Coding using c/c++
- Bash scripting
- Developing on Linux
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Software development concepts
- Understanding of design patterns
- Multi-layered testing.
- Strong sense of ownership
- You'll be part of a creative , innovative and leading company that follows the latest technology trends in cloud technology
- A competitive salary with a package of additional legal benefits including: DKV Hospitalization insurance for you and your family, including coverage for outpatient, dental and optical care
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- A lot of training and support from experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for growth in direction that best fits the interests of the employee
- A few times a year, the company organizes local events such as: bike to work, a breakfast, drink, party, barbecue
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Individual hospital insurance
- Family hospital insurance
- Disability insurance
- Public transport contribution
- Eco Cheque
- 21 June
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Development' jobs straight to your mailbox.