- Permanent, Full-time
- As part of a team, designing and implementing commercial software for scientific instrument control, image processing and realistic 3D-visualization.
- Join the product development team up to final system realization.
- Architect/design/code new features for 3-dimensional imaging and measurements independently.
- University degree (MD, Ph.D., Eng.) in science, computer technologies or electrical engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in software development under Windows environments.
- Excellent programming skills using a wide variety of tools, including Microsoft Visual C++ / Visual Studio, MFC, CUDA and other development tools.
- Experience in programming of 3D-graphics under OpenGL and/or experience in image processing and analysis are plus points.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Ability to work on her/his own initiative and as a part of an enthusiastic and experienced team.
- A hands/on attitude
- A challenging job with an enthusiastic team of experienced people and short communication lines
- The possibility to contribute to an innovative and growing startup company.
- Work at the forefront of science and technology!
- A competitive remuneration package and benefits.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Science and Research
- Mechelen (location)
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Company car
- Petrol card
- 4 April
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Mechelen straight to your mailbox.