2 of 4Next
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutions—on premise or web-based in the cloud—that optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team, and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.
software engineer intern
We have different projects that ae
How you build this tool and what technologies you use is up to you. This is a great opportunity to explore state of the art frameworks and tools like Redis, Jupyter Notebooks, Docker, …
- During this internship (February - June 2020 - flexible), you will further develop a tool that can parse a crash report and give a list of the top 10 most similar crash reports that it has analyzed in the past. This involves several interesting challenges:
- Optimize the performance of the similarity calculation to get results instantly.
- Build a web app that fits into the workflow of our Customer Support Professionals, and allows them to quickly find related tickets.
- Improve the accuracy of the similarity calculation so the results are as relevant as possible.
- Deploy the tool on AWS in a way that minimizes hardware costs.
- The most important characteristic we look for in interns is a great eagerness to learn and a self-starter mentality. However, some previous experience in scientific computing, machine learning and/or building web apps would be helpful.
- You almost finish your master studies (with a focus on software engineering).
- You are entitled to work in Europe
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and interns and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Groot-Bijgaarden (location)
- All jobs at MEDIAGENIX
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)