1 of 7Next
Poco Loco produces tortilla chips and wraps, taco shells, sauces, dips, and dinner kits. This range puts the company amongst the market leaders in private label Tex-Mex products, with clients in over 70 countries worldwide. No less than 96% of the products are destined for export abroad.
Poco Loco was formed in Roeselare (Belgium) in 1994. With over 675 employees, Poco Loco achieves an annual turnover of more than 270 million euros. Those figures are growing year by year.
Since 2010 Poco Loco is part of the Finnish Paulig Group. This family group embraces several food companies which together account for 2,000 employees and a total annual turnover of 900 million euros.
To further support this growth we are looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager for packaging materials.
Senior Sourcing Manager for Packaging materials
You will be working in an international team of six Sourcing Managers and report to the Head of Sourcing, Packaging. You will lead sourcing activities in specified packaging material category on Paulig Group level. You are responsible for ensuring that sourcing activities are done on a competitive basis, based on the given product specifications and a high and stable level of service. You systematically drive efficiency, cost savings and establish a new way-of-working in the area of packaging sourcing. You are also responsible for driving continuous improvement within your area and to ensure that the sourcing- and category strategies within your area are followed.
In the role of Senior Sourcing Manager you:
- Act and live according to the Paulig Group’s values: Grow together, Strive for excellence and Stay curious.
- Develop and implement category strategies and plans within your own category in group-level
- Develop and implement Supplier Management processes with strategic suppliers
- Lead, negotiate and execute sourcing activities in your own category in group-level
- Develop, negotiate, implement and evaluate agreements including price, payments terms and lead-times.
- Continuously evaluate suppliers’ performance based on a.o. cost, quality, service, availability, reliability and flexibility.
- Identify, realize and track savings opportunities.
- Constantly improve buying conditions and conduct value analysis studies.
- Participate in the development of specifications for products or substitute materials.
- Monitor & benchmark market trends and best practices
- Apply responsible sourcing and sustainability
- Support other packaging projects on local level
We are looking for a person with university degree in economics, engineering or equivalent. We need you to have a high level of business acumen and legal management knowledge. You will in this role make financial analysis and work with cost management and we expect you to have ability to bring concepts into action. We expect you to be thorough, but still with the ability to prioritize and focus on problem solving. We want you to have a creative and curious mind. You are an excellent negotiator with project management skills and experience in addition to sourcing also from quality management, production and supply chain. Fluency in English, both oral and written is required. International experience is an advantage as you will be part of an international team and environment. To enjoy this role you need a driving character and enjoy working independently and in teams. You should like working in fast moving area and be a flexible person that can handle new directions and work with several task simultaneously.
We expect you to have
- university degree in relevant field
- 5+ years of sourcing experience on complex sourcing categories
- experience in managing projects and driving for change and synergies
- excellent negotiation and communication skills
- excellent problem solving skills
- international working experience
- are capable to work in matrix organization
- are a team player with a flexible can-do attitude and you like working with different cultures
- are fluent in English and Dutch - Swedish and Finnish are a plus
- will be located in Roeselare, working in truly international environment requires traveling.
- You are part of the international Sourcing team, within this team the roles are divided, but the team helps each other where necessary
- You get the time and support you need to grow in your role
- You see your commitment and dynamism rewarded with a competitive salary package
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
28 days left to apply
- Function type: Purchaser
- Sector: Raw materials, agriculture and food
- Roeselare (location)
- All jobs at Snack Food Poco Loco nv