3 of 3Next
For one of our good customers, we are looking for a Lead Developer Salesforce (m/f) for their development competence centre in their IT department in Liège or Hasselt.
Salesforce Lead Developer
Responsibilities and tasks
- You actively participate in the implementation of Salesforce in the company within an agile program.
- You collaborate daily with the product owner, business experts, analysts and testers in the design, development and stabilization of the solution.
- You develop both the configuration (screen flow, business rules,...) and the integration of the solution (API, Web-service,...).
- You will work on both the Sales-Cloud and Marketing-Cloud applications.
- For their customers, you contribute to the efficiency of this key system of their architecture, which integrates with their digital applications (AngularJS) and their Enterprise Service Bus (WebMethods).
- In a dynamic and growing team, you contribute to various new projects for all their insurance products (life and non-life), both for the Personal (B2C) and the Public Sector (B2B) activities.
Are you the ideal candidate ?
- You have an IT-oriented bachelor's degree or a university degree
- You have previous experience in Salesforce development (e. g. APEX, Force.com, VisualForce) or, you have proven experience on other CRM solutions with a strong interest in Salesforce.
- You are able to collaborate with other teams in the search for solutions (e.g. process optimization) and/or problem solving (bug, performance,...).
- Previous experience in AngularJS or Guidewire development is a plus, as well as a first professional experience in insurance.
- You have a strong interest in development with modern development tools (with GIT, Jira, Confluence...), in the cloud, preferably by applying an agile methodology.
- You have a perfect knowledge of French or Dutch, and a very good knowledge of English.
In addition to a dynamic working environment, our client offers you:
- A remuneration commensurate with your expertise in the position, with many extra-legal benefits,
- Advantages on their insurance products,
- Constant salary development,
- Regular monitoring of your skills,
- Customized training plans,
- Opportunities for internal mobility,
- A company located in the heart of Liege. This is also possible to work mostly in Hasselt.
- A flexible schedule that guarantees a work-life balance like nowhere else.
32 2 290 90 50
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
53 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Experis
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Remote work