Jobs Sales »  Sales »  Technical commercial / sales engineer in Flemish Brabant:   4 jobs

Jobs via e-mail:

Off
On

Service Engineer - Drives

  • ABB
  • Zaventem
  • Permanent
  • Benefits
    • Group insurance
    • Company car
    • Petrol card / Fuel card for electric charging
    • Meal vouchers
    • Smartphone
    • Laptop
    • Individual hospital insurance
    • Family hospital insurance
    • Disability insurance
    • Bicycle leasing
    • Parking
    • Public transport contribution
    • Bicycle allowance
    • Birth
    • Wedding
    • Anniversary
    • Saint Nicolas
    • Flat-rate allowance
    • Eco Cheque
    • Training
    • 13th month
    • Holiday pay
    • Remote work
    • Furlough leave
  • Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of frequency inverters and/or any...
  • (installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.)

Sales Engineer

  • Benefits
    • Group insurance
    • Company car
    • Meal vouchers
    • Individual hospital insurance
    • Training
    • Remote work
  • Als Sales Engineer werk je binnen onze afdeling "New Works" en rapporteer je zowel kwalitatief als...
  • Je werkt nauw samen met accountmanagers, productexperts, de engineering afdeling en marketing.

Sales Engineer Machine Tools

In this function you will be responsible for Machine tools sales. After a training period when you will become familiar with their range of products...

Area Cooperation Manager

  • Engie
  • Multiple regions
  • Permanent
  • Benefits
    • Group insurance
    • Company car
    • Petrol card / Fuel card for electric charging
    • Meal vouchers
    • Smartphone
    • Laptop
    • Internet cost / Subscription
    • Family hospital insurance
    • Mobility budget
    • Birth
    • Wedding
    • Saint Nicolas
    • Flat-rate allowance
    • Eco Cheque
    • Training
    • Children daycare
    • 13th month
    • Holiday pay
    • Remote work
    • Furlough leave
  • Develop new business and manage the existing EMS portfolio of the Flex Generation Europe Fleet...
  • Drive the commercial process supported by the EMS CRM (from detecting opportunities over...
Others also viewed
Add your CV
Jobs for you will suggest better jobs based on your education, skills and work experience.

The job was saved

You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.

Sales Engineer Machine Tools

Permanent, Full-time
1 day left to apply
Our client is a leader in manufacturing of advanced technology solutions including CNC controls, Laser Processing machines and automation solutions. Their products are present in various industrial sectors worldwide. For their team in Belgium they are looking for a Sales Engineer.

Sales Engineer Machine Tools

Job description

In this function you will be responsible for Machine tools sales. After a training period when you will become familiar with their range of products and their way of working, you will be expected to:
Visit existing clients in order to understand their needs and present them tailormade solution
Cooperate with the technical team to come up with an optimal price offer
Make offers including the necessary calculations
Make a plan in order to increase the sales volume
In time you will become responsible for a certain region
For 70% of your work you will be focusing on the existing network of clients and for the rest of 30% you will try to make new clients

Profile

You are an enthusiast hard worker who puts the client in a central position
You have a technical background and you already have experience in the metal or machine construction sector
Experience in sales
Ready to learn new things about machines
You are result oriented and posses a good sense of humor
You are a good listener and can precisely detect and analyze the needs of your client
Excellent command of the French and English language and willingness to learn or improve your Dutch language.

Offer

You will join a versatile, dynamic job in a professional and pleasant organization
You will be part of a solid company with top products
Informal and flat structure
High degree of independence and possibility to bring your personal input
Excellent working conditions and competitive salary package
Location
Requirements
Master (University or Higher Education Long Type) At least 2 years experience

Are you looking for Technical commercial / sales engineer jobs in Flemish Brabant?

You've come to the right place, Jobat.be has 4 of Technical commercial / sales engineer jobs available in Flemish Brabant.