BENEO with head offices in Tienen (Belgium) and Mannheim (Germany) is part of the German Südzucker Group, the largest sugar producer in Europe. BENEO, specialized in the development and production of high-quality nutritional ingredients from natural sources is represented in over 75 countries over the world. You can find BENEO ingredients in all kinds of food applications: from beverages to baby food, from dairy to bakery, from confectionary to cereals and from soup to sauces and in animal nutrition. In this way BENEO can effectively contribute to healthier food products. For Beneo are looking for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Director Europe who is able to work at least 2 days a week from Tienen.
Sales Director Europe
- Motivating, developing and coaching the Sales Team for Europe (7 direct reports and about 22 indirect reports).
- Follow-up and deliver the targeted sales for the European region.
- Translate the global sales account strategy into a regional strategy.
- Define pricing on regional level in line with BENEO guidelines.
- Monitor the regional needs of the team and of the customers and make sure these needs are followed up on a HQ level.
- Monitor the competition and share valuable info with the internal organization.
- Follow-up on and align marketing activities to support sales.
- Report regularly to the Chief Managing Director and executive board members.
- Master’s degree in Bio-Engineering, Bio-Chemistry, Food Technology, Agricultural Science, Veterinary Science, Biological Science, Business Administration, Commercial Engineering or a similar degree.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Experience with the technical aspects of the food industry or food ingredients.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Commercial talent.
- Excellent English skills.
- An exciting position in a financially stable company which is regarded as the best in its class.
- Work from your home office with visits to the head office.
- Intensive training and coaching to get familiar with the products.
- You will become a member of a young and result oriented team that has been able to show an outstanding growth path over the last years.
- A competitive salary package and a company car.
- The potential to grow in function and responsibilities.
- Call Ralf Gutschoven on Show number (also available via Whatsapp voice and Facetime audio) for more info or an application. On weekdays between 9h00 and 11h00 and in the evening from 19h00 to 21h00, on Saturday between 10h00 and 12h00.
- Or mail your CV to Show application form