- Page Personnel
- Interim, Full-time
Leading multinational in the FMCG industry.
As replenisher you will get following responsibilities:
* Managing for your customer the day to day CRP planning as well as promo planning for all categories & reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
* Identifying, tracking & communicating with the customer and stakeholders about critical out of stocks, delivery delays and impact on the business.
* Being Back- up of VMI planners
* Informing the customer on product/assortment switches & follow-up with several departments at the customer for a good execution.
* Providing input to internal departments (e.g. masterdata) & external (e.g. the logistics transport provider) when experiencing certain transmission failures.
* Follow-up of outstanding claims for your customer.
* Assisting CRP planners and escalating issues when operational issues/problems occur.
* Managing long term customer related projects from a continuous improvement perspective for both CRP customers and reporting to the customer service manager. This happens through the root-cause analysis of supply chain cost & waste. Overall goal is to make the processes more lean & decrease Supply Chain Costs. (topics: claim reduction, efficient operations tracking, stock reduction initiatives etc. )
* To create & share performance reports about delivery reliability & timeliness of your customer & taking corrective actions in cooperation with the customer & internal counterparts.
* Preparing & leading Customer meetings; dependent of the subject, independently or with the customer service manager
* Spot opportunities and translate them in proposals to be negotiated internally or externally
* Providing weekly updates about potential replenishment risks.
* Managing the CRP tool settings and searching for structural improvements of the tool with the feedback of the CRP Planners.
For this role we are looking for someone with following profile:
- Master's degree (preferably Supply Chain or Business) or equivalent by experience
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain or customer service processes (preferably order-to-cash)
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP, CRP tools is a plus)
- Pro Active, Hands-on and likes operational activities
- Strong analytical & communication skills (oral and written)
- A natural "Problem solver"
- Very good level of Dutch AND French
- Team spirit, strong Customer orientation
- Strong Time management & ability to set priorities
- Ability to work under stress
- Project management skills
A challenging position within a multinational company in the FMCG industry. Also an attractive salarypackage and room for initiative.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: Distribution and Retail
- Academic Bachelor
- Dutch, English, French
From € 2.000 to € 3.000 per month
- 13 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.