5 of 7Next
For our client in Leuven, we are looking for a production scientist for the night shift.
PRODUCTION SCIENTIST 22H - 07H
- You will perform the synthesis, cleavage from the solid support, deprotection, desalting, purification, quantification, QC sampling and final processing of oligonucleotides.
- You operate DNA/RNA synthesizers, HPLC's and other instruments in the lab that are needed to complete the tasks listed above.
- You assist in the processing and documentation of all orders and projects.
- You will perform calibration on designated equipment as scheduled or requested and keep all the reagent bottles, pressurized gas cylinders and manifold liquid systems at levels to achieve successful operation.
- You will assist the shipping and customer service departments with specific oligo related questions.
You have a Bachelor's degree in a Science related field or equivalent job experience.
You have an excellent knowledge of English and a good knowledge of Dutch, other languages are a bonus.
You have excellent computer skills which includes knowledge of the Internet, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
You possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task and interact in a professional manner with customers, employees, and all levels of management.
A job in an international and dynamic environment.
A competitive salary with a night shift premium and meal vouchers.
After a positive temping period you will recieve a fixed contract at the company, with a hospitalization and group insurance.
Working in the night shift (10 pm - 07 am) from monday untill friday.
Up to 32 days of time off per year!
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com!
This Job offer can also be found on the Manpower website. You can speed up your candidacy by registering on our site and applying directly for this advertisement.
Moreover, you can take a look at our vast selection of on-line vacancies.
Surf to www.manpower.be and choose your language. Then choose “Vacatures/Offres d’emploi”.
Good luck !
REF : 7733913
KOLONEL BEGAULTLAAN 1
3012 WILSELE (LEUVEN)
Phone:+32 16 308 440
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
16 days left to apply
- Function type: Laboratory technician and medical research
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Heverlee (location)
- All jobs via Manpower
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)