Do you want to play a crucial role in shaping the future of advocacy for Transport Workers?Why work for ETF?
- Do you thrive in dynamic environments where your skills make a real impact?
- Are you passionate about driving positive change in the transport industry?
- Are you pro Fair Transport?
- Are you committed to Trade Union values?
As a Policy Advisor,
you will play a vital
role in supporting all of the General Secretary’s policy activities.
You will enjoy a varied role with diverse contacts
as well as room for ownership and a career path.
- Research: Conduct pertinent research and analysis to assist in decision-making processes.
- Political Advice and Support: Provide political advice to the General Secretary and draft briefings, strategy proposals, presentations and speeches for her validation.
- Networking: Establish and maintain contacts with both the institutions and other external stakeholders.
- Meeting Management: Assist in organising and facilitating all the General Secretary’s internal and external meetings.
- ETF Governing Bodies: Coordinate and lead the preparation of ETF Governing Bodies including drafting the agenda and monitoring the implementation of decisions.
- Liaison with ITF: Liaise with the ITF Strategic Implementation Team to coordinate joint ETF/ITF projects and policies.
- Solidarity: Design and coordinate solidarity actions to support affiliates in disputes.
- Collaboration: Cooperate with other ETF Departments and Communications Officers.