Mechanical Design Engineer
- J-Tec Material Handling
- Kapellen (Antw.)
- Permanent, Full-time
Mechanical Design Engineer
J-Tec Material Handling is the process engineering business unit of Katoen Natie, offering material handling and process engineering solutions to the industry market leaders, in the chemical and food industries all over the world. We design and build turnkey process installations for our customers. Our company always strives to make a difference in terms of inventiveness, flexibility and performance. We execute projects up to 20 million euro, with an average implementation time of one to two years.
We are a fast growing company with an international team of more than 150 people (and counting). We have offices in Belgium, Germany, Poland, Thailand and USA.
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will design tailor made process installations.
- You will be responsible for the creation of detailed 2D and 3D layouts which include drawings with loads for steel structures and floors.
- The used software is Inventor, Naviswork, Recap and Autocad.
- If required, you will visit the construction sites to take the exact measurements.
- You are part of a multidisciplinary team led by a dedicated project management team. Teamwork, open communication and intermediate feedback are the core elements of this collaboration.
- As a Mechanical Design Engineer you possess a higher technical degree (bachelor or master) in mechanical design.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of piping design of solids and liquids is an asset.
- You have a broad technical knowledge and general interest in process engineering.
- You are willing to travel abroad if necessary.
- You have good communications skills and profound knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- We offer a permanent position and a varied function as Mechanical Design Engineer in a growing international, professional and progressive environment, where personal development is crucial.
- To support your personal development, you will receive internal and external training to specialize in our business.
- You will be welcomed with open arms by experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- On top of that you will get an attractive and competitive salary package.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English
- 20 February
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Technical design, Draughtsman' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.