Federal Eco Foam Lommel (Show website
) is a subsidiary of Federal International, Inc., a 105-year-old private, family-owned company based in the United States. Federal Eco Foam Belgium, founded in 1972, is a pioneer in rebond foam, currently the largest manufacturer of rebond block foam in Europe and well positioned for continued exponential growth in the near future. A motivated team of around 70 people give their best to offer top quality products to the company’s international B2B customer base. Product innovation, efficiency and capacity in production are important challenges for the future.
Federal Eco Foam is looking for a dynamic, charismatic, and experienced Managing Director to lead the company into a prosperous future in which the focus on circular economy will become more and more prominent.
As Managing Director you will oversee and manage all aspects of Federal Eco Foam’s operations to maximize company profits and to grow the business. You will be challenged to provide leadership, direction, and administration of all aspects of the activities to ensure accomplishment of objectives. Your main responsibilities:
- Provide inspired leadership to the organization, create a culture of cooperation between departments
- Play a crucial role in the further development of the business in an increasing market for end of life solutions for products made with polyurethane foam, maintaining and building a network of suppliers for raw material and creating new applications
- Support and maintain the timeline for existing short and mid-term goals
- Consult with the US executive board to determine mid to long-term goals
- Work in close relationship with the local management team to safeguard the implementation and realization of the strategic plan and to develop, implement and optimize operational policies and processes
- Take the responsibility for managing all company P&L and financial operations
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company
- Support sales, operations, and administration teams, stimulate constructive collaboration
- Provide support to the R&D-team in their activities concerning product innovation
- Stimulate and support the growth of the trading activities by building new partnerships with suppliers worldwide
- Maintain the company culture in alignment with the parent company’s values
- Build international alliances and partnership ecosystem
- Report to the Board on a monthly basis and weekly calls with parent company president
At Federal Eco Foam you will join an international organization with strong growth ambitions and a passion for sustainability. A warm environment with transparent communication where people treat each other in a respectful manner and acknowledge the added value that each employee brings in his or her own way.
You will have the opportunity to play an active role in the growing market of end of life solutions for products made with polyurethane foam, working with a passionate and dedicated management team that likes to share knowledge and is open for feedback. A full salary package with result driven bonus is applicable. Possibility to work on an independent basis.