Lead QA Test Engineer
- Permanent, Full-time
Lead QA Test Engineer
As part of the international KION Group and company culture you will work in an open, transparent and agile environment and you will be a valuable member of an effective, globally successful organization. You will get to work with the products and solutions through the entire lifecycle from development to installation and service.
Dematic is one brand under the KION Group of companies and has implemented more than 6,000 integrated systems for a customer base that includes small, medium and large companies doing business in a variety of market sectors.
The global mechatronics engineering department is responsible for the development of medium to high complexity projects in AGV. Automated guided vehicles (AGVs) are growing in complexity and capability.
To further strengthen the department, we are looking for you as "Lead QA Test Engineer (m / f / x)" at location Zwijndrecht (Antwerp) as soon as possible.
- Design, develop and validate KION AGV test procedures
- predominantly supporting vehicle controls, automated functions, validation and certification tests.
- Work with internal engineering teams and external
- industrialization/ KION factories to create qualification /validation and end of line configuration and test plans
- Lead on & off-site tests, including management and support of engineers in test vehicle setup and test execution.
- Perform vehicle dynamic tests and brake tests according to stringent guidelines and procedures at test tracks
- Design and build new instrumentation or test equipment as needed.
- Develop a strategy to automate test functions (Eg. HIL testing) in collaboration with the automated software test strategy
- Mentor and guide team members in adopting the test strategy
- Define and use measurement equipment and tools to record results, ensure equipment is calibrated
- Coordinate with internal and external test labs for testing activities.
- Document and analyze test results and communicate issues found to developer teams
- Interact with mechatronics and software development teams
- You are legally authorized to work in Belgium
- Master degree in electronical engineering or equivalent through work experience
- 3-5 years in a mechatronic test and validation, data acquisition and analysis experience
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle dynamics, controls and safety architecture
- Excellent attention to detail, and prior experience documenting issues or builds is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and must thrive on delivering results
- Experience in industrialization processes is an asset
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Dutch language skills are an asset
- Experience in lean manufacturing or agile development is an asset
- Strong organizational skill for complex and international projects
- We are the largest provider on the market and want to further expand leadership position in the field of mobile automation
- We have the speed and short decision-making paths of a start-up, but the financial security and the standing of a large corporation
- We have top technologies, have a global sales and network and work for the big global e-commerce customers who are looking for global solutions
- Our development and processes are very fast (e.g. SW-update every 3 months) and our R&D developers always look after a product holistically from start to finish and do not just manufacture a single component - they accompany the entire product from A-Z
- Would you like to go your way in a unique, technology-savvy organization and make a significant contribution to further expansion?
Talent Acquisition Partner
+32 478/936 977
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- 29 September
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Mechanics, Product development' jobs in Antwerp & Port of Antwerp straight to your mailbox.