1 of 15Next
Stylelabs, a Sitecore company, is an international software and integration company focused on innovative enterprise marketing technology platforms for Fortune 500 clients. We are the company behind Marketing Content Hub, a powerful cloud-based solution designed to offer a 360° interactive view of marketing content and processes. Stylelabs operates globally through international offices in Belgium (Brussels), the U.S. (New York & King of Prussia, Pennsylvania), Poland (Krakow) and India (Coimbatore).
We joined the Sitecore family in October 2018, and together we will rock the world of marketing technologies. Our combined solution will enforce our leadership in digital transformation with our customers. We will be the first end to end solution covering the entire content life cycle - from planning and creating content to delivering personalized experiences in real time and at scale across every channel.
Sitecore is the global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights.
Junior UX designer
You are passionate about conceiving abstract user-experiences and then meticulously driving that vision into solid design deliverables. As a UX designer, you set high standards for yourself and help your team meet similar expectations. You love learning and digging into the inner workings of the product.
You have a comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices. You are detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced technical team.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You’ll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world’s best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Help improve the usability of our web application and to design new features
- Be an integral part of the Functional Analysis team, which processes incoming requirements and delivers final functional and design specifications to the product development teams
- Work with development teams from initial idea to full delivery of UI components and features
- Provide design specifications, create assets, review finished interfaces and follow up
- Create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mock-ups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Analyze user interface problems and design solutions
- Harmonize and polish the visual design of the product; color, typography, iconography, layout, white space, and arrangement of elements
- Develop and maintain detailed UI guidelines
- Design customized experiences, according to clients’ unique requirements and brand specifications
- Experience working with a cross-functional team to meet aesthetic and technical goals
- Assist the pre-sales team in creating personalized demos
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or relevant working experience
- Excellent knowledge of English is required, both oral and written: a feeling for clear and concise language is crucial
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools, such as Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Balsamiq
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating your process for creating user-centered design solutions and expertise in visual design
- Solid understanding of user-centered and web design principles
- Ability to translate multiple product requirements into complex interaction designs
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for the implementation of designs
- Independent, efficient, and solution-oriented: you are able to adapt to operational constraints
- A creative, curious, questioning attitude and openness to take and provide feedback
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively (often to a non-design audience)
- A keen eye for detail and a healthy dose of perfectionism
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- A big fan of challenges – and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
39 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Vorst (location)
- All jobs at STYLELABS
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Dutch, English, French