Junior Legal Counsel
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
Junior Legal Counsel
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled LEGAL COUSNEL, then get ready to join our company.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, negotiating and ensuring compliance of all commercial and other agreements or other legal documents, in accordance with group standards and to ensure the company's full legal rights; Handling disputes and following up of litigations;
- Providing general and specialized legal advice to colleagues from other departments;
- Ensuring availability and updates of standard lease and other contractual documents for our commercial and technical teams;
- Managing external counsels;
- You advise on internal policies and ensure the compliance with laws and guidelines related to business activities;
- You research and evaluate different legal risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- You apply effective legal risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues;
- You communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
Signs of success
- You demonstrate a high degree of professional ethics and integrity;
- You keep up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company's legal function.
- You have a Master degree in law;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French;
- You have a relevant experience as a junior legal counsel (1-3 years) in a business environment and the ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies;
- You have a relevant experience as a legal counsel in a business environment and the ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies;
- You possess knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- You possess solid negotiation skills and are able to bring across your point in physical meetings as well as during conference calls;
- You have sound judgement and ability to quickly analyze situations and information;
- You demonstrate strong research skills when preparing for a case or providing advice;
- You are able to work under time constraints and pressure;
- You have experience working in a high-demanding environment and are stress resilient;
- You have outstanding communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills and are willing to go the extra mile in order to get the job done;
- You have a proactive, flexible and solution driven attitude;
- You are organized, methodical, with a keen eye for and attention to detail;
- You are a team player, but at the same time able to work autonomously;
- You have practical knowledge of data protection law.
What's more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Interested? Apply Online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/733091-Junior-Legal-Counsel/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- 27 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Law' jobs in Brussels straight to your mailbox.