3 of 6Next
Our client, located in Antwerp city, is specialized in the creation of innovative B2B & B2C solutions ranging from applications and platforms to 3D configurators and hardware IoT products. The team consists of 40+ talented/motivated employees. Our client focuses on 4 industries: industry 4.0, healthcare, consumer products and track & trace. We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to strengthen their team.
(JUNIOR) IoT EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER – ANTWERP
- Defining software product specifications,
- Translate specifications into firmware,
- Validate and debug the firmware,
- Share your experience with your customers and be in contact with the final customer,
- You will work in a team of 3 engineers.
- Master or bachelor’s in Electronics/Software Engineering or equivalent by experience,
- Experience with C and C++ is a must,
- You are motivated to work on different innovative projects,
- Speak and write English fluently, Dutch and/or French are a plus,
- You are responsible, autonomous and proactive,
- Experience with embedded hardware bugs is a plus.
- Growing company in the center of Antwerp, surrounded by green,
- Possibility to work from home (1 day a week),
- An attractive salary completed with fringe benefits:
- Expense allowance,
- An innovative company that works on interesting IoT projects.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
9 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Antwerpen (location)
- All jobs via AT RECRUITMENT
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Meal vouchers
- GSM & smartphone
- Internet cost / Subscription