- Multiple regions
- Permanent, Full-time
Not only is Realdolmen a no-nonsense, solid, stable and experienced company with great in-house knowledge and expertise, but we also put our employees first: every individual receives the attention they need. ‘Heart for People’ is more than just words for us – it’s one of our very core values.
Satellite offices, extensive training opportunities, work-life balance, competence reviews and career opportunities: these are no empty promises for us. Our organization attaches great importance to diversity. We guarantee an objective selection process, whereby candidates are tested and selected solely on the basis of their qualities and skills.
With us it’s all about you!
Forget about conventional communication styles, the main language we speak is Java. So, If you are looking to upgrade your skills and working on exciting and challenging projects; just scroll down your mouse and learn how you can become the next Java developer Expert Realdolmen is searching for.
As Java Developer it will be expected of you:
- To share and upgrade your skills through multiple projects ranging from new applications & functionalities developments to complex cross-projects developments. Including elaboration and contribution to maintenance standards.
- To share you expertise and exchange about projects status and issues during the scrum meetings.
- To help identify and bring your contribution to key improvements elements of development projects.
- To take the lead on the quality of the delivery by playing a proactive role in the testing phases at all the necessary steps of the development.
- To ensure the delivery of well designed, testable and efficient code
- To coach and help junior profiles on some matters ( if you feel comfortable)
- To take into account that you’ll either be working on client sites or from one of Realdolmen’s offices.
- A passionate developer with at least 2 years of experience of concrete as Java Developer ( Backend).
- A very good knowledge of Java Enterprise.
- Practical knowledge of one the or more of the following technologies: Spring, Angular, Hibernate, JSF, Web Services, XML, Jsp/Servlets/JSTL and Maven? Actually ,The more you know, the better!
- Capability to communicate fluently in Dutch & English or French & English
As “Nice to have”
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of at least one commercial JEE environment like Oracle Service Bus, IBM Websphere AS or JBoss Application Server, and a non-commercial product like Tomcat or Geronimo?
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card?
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- Group insurance
- Company car
- Petrol card
- Individual hospital insurance
- 14 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Western Flanders, Eastern Flanders, Antwerp, Limburg, Flemish Brabant, Brussels, Walloon Brabant, Luxembourg, Liège, Namur, Hainaut straight to your mailbox.