IT Procurement Expert
- ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Permanent, Full-time
IT Procurement Expert
We always start with our customers. As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to act for human progress by protecting what matters. Protection has always been at the core of our business, helping individuals, businesses and societies to thrive. And AXA has always been a leader, an innovator, an entrepreneurial company, fostering progress in all its dimensions. Our purpose also links back to the Group's roots. From the outset, AXA has been committed to acting as a force for collective good. From solidarity-based actions with AXA Hearts In Action to work on prevention issues with the AXA Research Fund and the fight against climate change, AXA has always been attentive to its social environment and embraced its responsibility as an insurer: responsibility for taking action upstream in order to better understand risks, with one goal in mind: to ensure better protection.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to AXA transformation through the involvement in various IT sourcing projects.
- Team up with IT stakeholders in order to understand their vision and strategy and anticipate their needs to make value proposals. Develop and maintain intimacy with IT stakeholders through formal & informal relationship management.
- Contribute to the definition of the best purchasing strategies in close relationship with domain lead and IT stakeholders.
- Run vendor selection projects and support domain lead on more complex projects based on the AXA sourcing methodology: analyze needs, define vendors set, prepare tender documents based on AXA templates, build evaluation matrix, evaluate proposals, conduct contractual and commercial negotiations, formalize contract. Set up and drive multifunctional sourcing project team.
- Run IT vendors' performance evaluation and relationship management. Organize and drive meetings with IT stakeholders and AXA vendors.
- Manage contracts and monitor contracts execution together with business stakeholder. Monitor suppliers' market, business trends and anticipate changes.
- Good understanding of legal terms when it comes to software agreements (on premises or SaaS), IT projects, IT outsourcing and IT managed services contracting.
- Work together with peers both locally and with AXA Group Procurement community as a team, share best practices, lessons learnt.
- Contribute to Procurement transformation through active participation in transversal initiatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years' experience in procurement and sourcing IT services, IT projects and software is a MUST. Good understanding of IT key notions and at ease with technology matters.
- Mastering sourcing methodology and autonomous in driving a sourcing event
- Good contractual knowledge
- Team player
- Out of the box thinking, ability to drive change
- Excellent communication & relational skills
- Good analytical skills, finance affinity is a plus
- Results driven, agile, pragmatic
- Fluent in Dutch and English, or Fluent in French and English with a good level of Dutch
- A nice reward for your hard work : An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
- The benefits of working at an insurance company : From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
- A job that respects your personal life and dreams : With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!
Interested? Apply online: https://mgs.catsone.nl/careers/2009-MGS-Open-Jobs/jobs/661467-IT-PROCUREMENT-EXPERT/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 1 December
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Purchase' jobs straight to your mailbox.