Popular jobs in Web development:
- MEDIOR PYTHON DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- DQM Application Manager RISKPRO
- FULL-STACK JAVA DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
- React Developer
- TALENTED FRONT-END DEVELOPER - ANTWERP
Interesting jobs in your mailbox every week? Complete your CV on Jobat and subscribe to Jobat Express.
Pauwels Consulting is a Belgian consulting firm with more than 520 experts in engineering, life sciences and IT. We offer consulting, project management and recruitment services to leading companies in Belgium and beyond. We have offices in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland (https://www.pauwelsconsulting.com/about/contact/) .
IT Coordinator/ Team leader
The IT Support Coordinator oversees technical aspects of IT activities at the location(s) in scope. He/she is an important contact point for business and functional leaders at the location(s) in scope when it comes to IT-related topics. He/she works closely with the site IT support contacts, key users and the service or project managers to ensure that proper IT support is being delivered to the local organization.
The IT Support Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of local IT resources (internal or contractors) and task distribution to support IT service delivery within foreseen KPI levels. This involves the preparation and maintenance of work instructions and their explanation to colleagues.
In close cooperation with the IT Manager he/she has to coordinate activities and projects keeping within the budgeted values.
- Provides technical coordination to local implementation and support teams. Act as ‘primus inter pares’ for the Site IT Technician(s).
- Support local management team to develop and maintain Business Continuity Plans & Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Work with the global teams and local site management to coordinate local IT activities for the global business organization, or implementation of global IT initiatives.
- Ensure local IT operations are aligned with global IT standards and processes, and actively monitor local team KPIs. Ensure that KPIs are met and act as regional queue manager in cooperation with other queue managers.
- Ensure day to day IT support is provided consistently at each site in scope (e.g. PC, LAN, and voice and data communications).
- Assure local IT assets (hardware, software and services) at each location are inventoried and managed in compliance with local regulations and corporate IT guidelines.
- Act as local point of escalation for all IT issues/questions of the Local Management team.
Technical IT degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree in IT is an asset.
Certifications in project management, ITIL Foundation, Cisco and Microsoft technical certifications are a plus.
Minimum 3 years of professional experience, 1 year in coordinating/managing and implementing IT technical solutions. Experience in working at a Manufacturing site will be a plus
Good communication and presentation skills,
Good interpersonal skills,
Good English skills, fluent in spoken and written
Fluency in written and spoken local language(s) is a plus,
Basic understanding of financials and budgeting will be a plus,
Need to be customer focused; Proactive; trustworthy.
Need to understand problems and their impact;
May need to coordinate between multiple teams or individuals.
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
Others also viewed
This job is not available
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: Chemistry and Pharmacie
- Western Flanders
- Eastern Flanders
- Flemish Brabant
- Walloon Brabant
- All jobs via Pauwels Consulting
- Academic Bachelor
- Company car