For our client, a reputable family business with several branches, we are currently looking for a motivated ironing employee to join their team at their Tielt location. Our client is specialized in textile cleaning. This vacancy is for industrial textile cleaning. As a leading company in the sector, they strive for quality and customer satisfaction.
Ironing employee / Laundry presser
Job Description Ironing employee:
- As an ironing employee you are responsible for the careful and detailed ironing of textiles on an ironing rod.
- Besides ironing, your duties also include folding and steaming linen using professional equipment
- Thoroughly checking for stains and ensuring that textiles are delivered in perfect condition.
- You must take into account the finishing date and schedule to ensure a smooth workflow.
- Ensure a neat and clean working environment.
Ironing employee profile:
- Motivated and willing to learn product knowledge.
- Able to work thoroughly, neatly and in detail.
- Collegial and able to function well in a team.
- Willingness to work in an industrial environment.
If you fit the above profile and are ready for a challenging position within a family business, please send your CV to Show emailaddress or call Show number. We look forward to your contribution to a dynamic team and providing high quality textile cleaning services.
- Full-time job in daytime hours, part-time negotiable.
- Salary according to bar scale.
- Option for permanent contract after a successful induction period.