Equans, a Bouygues group company, is the world leader in multi-technical services with offices in 20 country hubs.
With nearly 95,000 highly qualified employees and a strong geographic footprint through our historical local brands, we have excellent technical know-how in design, installation, maintenance and performance services, with a unique combination of skills as in HVAC, Cooling & Fire protection, Facility Management, Digital & ICT, Electrical, Mechanical & Robotics.
As a Group we have defined a number of Shared Line of IT Services which will deliver services globally across all business units (24/7).
Identity and Access Management Expert
We are looking for an Identity and Access Management Expert
As part of Equans’ journey to become an autonomous organization, we are building a new IT Operating model, in which we will be working as a global organization to deliver some of our core IT components. As a Group we have defined a number of Shared Line of Service which will deliver services globally across all business units (24/7).
Equans is looking for an IAM expert to lead the IAM Team within the SLS DWP. The IAM team is a small team of highly skilled and experienced IAM experts. Together, they manage and continually improve the global IAM landscape. They act as a 3rd line for our IT partner in the day-to-day operations. They define, analyze and execute major changes and participate in global projects.
As an IAM expert, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Equans IAM technology stack. You do this in close cooperation with your colleagues and the IAM team of our IT partner located in India.
The IAM team is responsible for IT2IT operational support. Your tasks include:
- working with the IAM team in India to resolve incidents and answer questions from local IT with regards to IAM services
- managing and maintaining a large scale IAM architecture (+100 domain controllers, single forest multi-domain setup, Azure AD, MIM,…)
- maintain the overall security of the architecture, following the standards and guidelines of the Cybersecurity team
- creating and maintaining SOP’s to the IAM team in India
- participate in small and large IAM projects such as user migrations, carve-in and carve-out projects,…
- maintain technical documentation
What do you need to be successful in this function?
- bachelor’s degree in IT, information security, computer science, or a related field
- 3 tot 5 years of experience in similar environment
- extensive hands-on knowledge and experience with access management solutions and best practices
- technical skills:
- Active Directory in a large environment (3+ years)
- Azure AD, ADConnect en MIM (3+ years)
- Okta (3+ years)
- PKI infrastructure (+3 years)
- PAM/PIM solutions, such as CyberArk (optional)
- IGA solutions (optional)
- scripting and automation (e.g., Powershell)
- certification not required, but considered a major plus
- knowledge of IAM concepts: SAML, Cryptography, identity governance, AuthN, AuthZ and so much more
- experience with large Active Directory environments including principles of AD Control Tower
- Microsoft Azure AD or Entra, including ADConnect and MIM
- experience with PAM solutions
- knowledge of Security frameworks (NIST CSF, ISO27001, MITRE ATT&CK,…)
- knowledge of Microsoft IAM security concepts (MS-500, SC-300,…)
- knowledge of ITIL, Prince2, Agile are a plus
- accredited credentials, such as the CISSP, are advantageous
- good communicator
- able to work both in team and independently
- able to write and maintain technical documentation, FAQ’s, SOPs,…
Want to tackle tomorrow’s multi-technical challenges with us?
Then join our experts in the various innovative
and exciting projects
of Equans. You get the opportunity to use your technical skills
as well as to discover cutting-edge technologies
and help customers in the 3 major transitions of today: the energy transition, the industrial transition and the digital transition.
Joining Equans is more than that! You also get:
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- a competitive salary in line with your education and experience
- interesting training and career opportunities
- depending on your function, numerous fringe benefits
Are you interested in this position and do you have questions? Please contact our HR colleague Olivier Gustin – Show emailaddress