5 of 7Next
These are exciting times for Hudson. Following the Management Buy Out in April 2018, Hudson Benelux is once again at the helm of our company. We invest fully in our employees, because they make all the difference by constantly delivering the highest level of service to our customers. We are proud of our brand and want to attract passionate and enthusiastic HR professionals to join our teams and help provide organisations with the best advice on their people challenges.
35 new employees have already joined Hudson this year, and our company will keep on growing. Do you want to make a difference and become part of a continuously evolving organisation, together with more than 275 highly motivated colleagues? Then we would love to get to know you.
To support our internal Research & Development team in Hudson Ghent, we are looking for a (m/f):
FREELANCE .NET WEB DEVELOPER
temporary assignment of 6 months.
Hudson invests in innovation. Our Research & Development department is the Centre of Excellence within the Hudson group worldwide. For over 15 years, the R&D team has been developing innovative HR solutions that are recognised as top products globally. These web applications professionalise our clients’ selection and talent management processes and support thousands of end users across the world in their daily challenges.
Freelance .NET Web Developer
- You participate in the development and continuous innovation of our online HR solutions.
- You will support our team in the development of our web applications, focusing on both the implementation of the front-end and the business logic.
- You have a passion for the Web and for developing software in .NET. Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and you have an excellent knowledge of web-related technologies and work easily with ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, SQL Server and Entity Framework. In this role, you will also use CSS/SASS, TypeScript, JSON, SignalR, etc. Experience in these domains is a plus.
- You cooperate well in agile teams and are able to complete individual assignments successfully. You are both analytical and critical and have an eye for detail. You take initiative and are hands-on. You are able to work independently and to communicate convincingly. You express yourself fluently in Dutch and English.
- You are looking for a dynamic working environment in which you will get the chance to develop your potential further. You seek a combination of intellectual challenges, focus on new technologies, team spirit, and doing what you like to do. We offer you a multidisciplinary working environment that provides you with numerous opportunities to learn new things and to take on new challenges and responsibilities, in an easily accessible location on the outskirts of Ghent.
Apply now with your resume and cover letter! (Reference BE777645)
For more information, call Magalie Verstraeten on the number +32 9 242 54 89 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your reaction will be dealt with swiftly and in the strictest confidence.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
43 days left to apply
- Function type: Web development
- Sector: Service and Human Resource
- Gent (location)
- All jobs via Hudson
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- Dutch, English