, the reference for multi-technical installations and maintenance services
and is part of the Bouygues group. In our company, we design, install and provide customised solutions and services to improve our clients’ infrastructure, equipment, systems and technical processes.
Our ambition? To help companies and local authorities in their transitions:
- energy transition: reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- digital transition: connecting equipment to make it more effective and efficient
- industrial transition: optimising productivity and technical installation management
What if you are a brilliant technician and can get a team moving?Equans has a job where you can combine both!
As a Foreman, you play an important role in the daily organization
of the site and of the teams working there. Teams of experienced technicians
whom you support and encourage so that each of your maintenance projects produces a quality result.
In this job, you will have the opportunity to be active on sites & projects throughout Belgium
.To you this job as a Foreman means:(depending on specific function)
- expanding your knowledge
- working in your region
- teamwork with the necessary independence
- mobile phone + data private use
- additional paid leave
- company van
- supplier discounts
- eco & meal vouchers/meal allowance
At Equans, our colleagues work in more than 50 branches
spread throughout Belgium and Luxembourg.
You experience both the stability
of a large company as well as the pleasant, collegial atmosphere
in our smaller teams.
Do you think safety is important? So do we! That is why safety
in all its forms is our #1 priority and we ensure a safe working environment for every Equans-colleague.
Our Foremen are part of a close-knit team in which teamwork
and supporting each other are a given. With great enthusiasm, they work together every day to deliver quality work to a satisfied customer.
Ready to join them? #ProudToMakeItRealThe job?
- organization and supervision of a team of technicians responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance/assembly of HVAC and electrical installations
- follow up and/or improve maintenance plan of facilities or facility services
- implementing transformation or improvement projects for the facilities