is part of the Japanese AISIN Corporation, a leading supplier of automotive technology products employing more than 100,000 people worldwide.Our Values
Aisin Group Way
- Growth & happiness for our employees and colleagues
- Inspiration & trust for our customers
- A sustainable environment for the future
Why should you apply to AISIN Europe?
- Be proactive, make changes (take on challenges, move fast, be enthusiastic)
- Make people grow, make them dream
- Move forward, build the future (optimize actions and have the courage to change, keep up with the latest developments, make sure our actions help the local community and the environment)
- Safety, health and quality supremacy as a foundation
- Passion for automotive, advanced technologies and Innovation
- Open, multicultural and international environment with convenient access to Braine - L’Alleud (south of Brussels)
- Skills development and continuous training
- Good working atmosphere
Do you want to play a key role in providing financial insights that support effective decision-making and contribute to our company's success? Then, this job is for you!Your mission
Our Finance team
, composed of about 25 people, located on the Braine-l'Alleud site, is currently looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist
to strengthen his team. The FP&A Specialist will play a crucial role in financial planning and analysis, encompassing reporting, forecasting, budgeting. Affinity with Business Intelligence and analytical approach are key. The role involves business partnering across the organization, supporting the achievement of financial goals, and serving as a key business partner for the leadership team.What will you work on?
- Monthly Reporting: Preparation and submission of weekly, monthly, yearly reporting to the business leaders/ cost center owners.
- Monthly Forecasting: Ownership of the monthly P&L forecasting process, including consolidation, analysis, and corrective actions.
- Proactive role in monthly analyses of the financial performance.
- Budgeting Processes: Contribution to the overall budget process and support to Budget Preparation
- Processes & Reporting Improvements and supporting Digitalization Activities
- Strong participation in improving & implementing Business Intelligence systems.
- Contribution to operational process improvements as needed.
- Close interaction with senior leadership team for guidance, controls, and ad hoc support.
- Coordination of variance analysis and interpretation of regional, corporate, and consolidated reporting at the group level.
Possibility to work from home: 2 days
What can we offer you?
How do you apply?
- A diversified function combining technical, relational and organizational aspects, with remarkable products & business perspectives in continuous evolution
- An attractive salary with competitive fringe benefits including a company car
- Flexible schedule with 2 days of homeworking
- Extralegal and company holidays
- Sports & family events for our employees and their family
Answer to this job ad by sending a CV & cover letterIf your profile on paper matches to our need, we will contact you for an interview (HR & Hiring Manager) to challenge your suitability for the open position. If there is a mutual interest, you could meet some of your colleagues to get a clearer idea of your future team! And last but not least step in our recruitment process is to take an Assessment Center to measure your softskills.Your recruiter, Julie FAUVILLE, Senior HR GeneralistFollow our activities on our Linkedin, Instagram & Facebook pages!