Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
As an engineer, your role is to provide technical know-how in the field of application technology (glue), manipulators and gripping technology within the battery department. As part of your specialisation, you will act as a liaison between the battery department and colleagues in other entities.
- You are responsible for defining the necessary preventive maintenance.
- With your specialist knowledge, you help the maintenance teams to solve more complex problems.
- You monitor and optimise new or existing installations (in terms of defects, costs, etc.).
- You are the contact person for the central warehouse, and for part of the battery and spare parts management in your area.
- You have a master's degree in electro-mechanics or an equivalent qualification through experience
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a methodical and structured goal-oriented approach.
- You are flexible to undertake short- and long-term assignments/training abroad.
- It is advantageous to have level 3 as a prevention advisor (or be prepared to undergo training to obtain it).
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. Knowledge of German and/or English is an advantage.
- Contract of indefinite duration
- Flexible working schedule
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.