14 of 15Next
Our mission is to find consultants for all functions related to the design and implementation of industrial projects of our customers. Based on the expertise of our own employees, we support ENGIE and other major companies in the creation and development of their new products and services. Every day, we contribute to bringing alive the most complex projects and assist our clients with end-to-end solutions by offering real added value.
In order to achieve this, Syngenia recruits talented people, selected not only on the basis of their skills and experience, but also on their ability to adapt to the environment of each specific client.
Syngenia provides a personalized and continuous follow-up of its clients for a perfect understanding of their needs. Furthermore, we monitor the quality of our services and activities in our ambition for constant improvement.
Electrical Engineer- PV Plants
The Electrical Engineer works together with the other specialists of the Technical Department for ENGIE SOLAR to propose global solutions of PV plants whether in France or abroad, suitable to be connected on various power grids.
- You perform the realization of network calculation studies (by means of network calculation software) and demonstrating the compliancy of the PV plants in regards of the information collected during the grid code identification studies.
- You issue all the deliverables associated to the completion of these Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design studies.
- You perform the realization of Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design studies and including the following PV plant sub-systems.
- You pilot the Vendors and the Subcontractors during any subcontracted conception activities and construction activities of the projects.
- You work together with the other specialists of the Technical Department and the Project Management team, for the completion of the various engineering studies performed in the context of the Conceptual Design, Preliminary Design, Basic Design and Detailed Design phases.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- You have minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the electrical engineering in the PV technical market
- You speak fluently English
- You have proven experiences and qualifications in network calculation studies and substation designs.
- You are available for international travels
We offer you the opportunity to work on challenging projects worldwide and to advise your clients based on your knowledge.
Together with your colleagues you get the chance to invest in your career.
Furthermore you can count on an extended salary package according to your knowledge and experience.
Empower your worldwide Engineering network today and become a Syngenia-consultant!
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
14 days left to apply
- Function type: Electrician
- Sector: Energy, environment and security
- All jobs at Syngenia
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- English, French