6 of 7Next
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new-generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market. Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing including equensWorldline. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide, with estimated revenue of circa 1.5 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com.
Customer Success Manager eCommerce - ePayments
As Customer Success Manager eCommerce Merchant Services (MS), you will be part of the Customer Services team to establish and expand mutually beneficial partnerships between Worldline, its customers, issuing banks and Schemes by lowering the barriers that traditionally exist between merchants, acquirers, card schemes, and issuing banks, resulting in a better payment experience for consumers (e.g. improve success rate of the transactions), and longer customer retention for merchants.
- You will be focused on providing customer value proactively by looking for long-term solutions and measure long-term goals;
- You will recognize patterns of behaviors or product issues that are preventing our customer's success;
- Developing and managing relationships with the global card brands and financial institutions for Wordlline;
- Follow-up and identify market trends;
- Develop, together with Data Scientist, novel, data-sourced technical and operational solutions in partnership with issuing banks to:
- Reduce false positive declines
- Identify revenue-impacting payment friction caused by a lack of business alignment between merchants and issuing banks;
- Improve the customer retention;
- Establish a network of strategic issuing bank, issuer processor, and card scheme contacts to influence regulatory changes in payments;
- Act as Worldine's internal and external transaction subject matter expert
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs with a dual reporting line: hierarchical to the Head of International Customer Delivery Management and in dotted-line to the COO GBL Merchant Services;
- 3-5 years working experience in partnership management, project management, product management or related;
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a merchant to be successful;
- Concrete experience in collaboration with Banks is certainly a big plus;
- History of creating productive partnerships between competing interests;
- Skilled and credible communicator at every organizational level;
- Strong coordination skills;
- Natural leader;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented, Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record;
- 3-5 years working experience in business development, partnership management, project management, product management or related
- Used to work in a matrix environment and connect with various stakeholders;
- Fluent in English; Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
Interested? Apply online: https://worldline.catsone.nl/careers/3243-General/jobs/498317-Customer-Success-Manager-eCommerce/
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
18 days left to apply
- Function type: Application development
- Sector: ICT, Telecom and Internet
- All jobs via Manpower Group Solutions
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience