Our client from the food industry is located in Groot-Bijgaarden close to Brussels. It is an international company that attaches great importance to local communities as well as different cultures.
You will be a Customer Service that have responsibilities in:
- Managing incoming calls, e-mails and online chats from customers with questions, complaints and feedback.
- Handling orders, deliveries and follow-ups (it's a plus if you already worked with SAP).
- Maintaining and improving the company's relations and networks.
- Creating positive experiences for customers and ensure that they look back with satisfaction on the collaboration with our client in the food industry.
- Being the mediator between different internal departments (sales, marketing, production,...) and the customers.
Ideally, you will have initial experience in customer service that involves international thinking and professional communication. You can interact well with customers and know the bigger picture of your job. You can work in English, Dutch and French.Other than that, you are:
- Hands-on attitude
- A person with good communication skills
- Willing to network internally and externally
Be sure to apply for this vacancy if the above applies to you, you might be the right person to join our international client from Food industry