Corporate Communications Assistant (m/v)
- Actief Interim Leuven
- Interim, Fixed-term, Full-time
Corporate Communications Assistant (m/v)
The Corporate Communications Assistant is part of the EMEA Corporate Communications team.
This function strategically plans, develops and implements key communication initiatives that help the organization achieve its goals.
The Communications Assistant contributes by supporting Communications in strategic as well as ongoing communication initiatives.
• Project manages the development of the business culture and strengthens engagement amongst associates.
• Promotes and develops the reputation of the company in EMEA for internal and external stakeholders in order to build and maintain a positive profile of the company.
• Develops integrated communications strategies and prepares communications campaigns and materials.
• Key advisor in multi-disciplinary project teams to continuously improve the organisation and its associates.
• Advises the business on communications for specific corporate and departmental initiatives. Provide quality advice and support to strategic leaders, business partners and project owners on effective communications including content for presentations, events, speeches, and key initiatives
• Manages the Corporate Citizenship program, policies and related activities. Reports to senior management and the organisation on achievements and results.
• Manages the employer branding program and implements and measures employer branding campaigns, initiatives and related activities.
• Coordinates and monitors social media in a way that directly contributes to an excellent reputation for the company and to the online community as a place to work.
• Supports the company's employee experience program based on an active listening strategy.
• Active member of Global HR COE Associate Experience
• Takles the lead in projects related to Communications and employee experiences
• Proactively provides content to ensure that internal communication has a high impact in terms of keeping associates regularly informed, engaged and inspired.
• Maximise the value of SharePoint as a strategic communication, collaboration and knowledge management tool.
• Drive improvements across all digital channels (e.g. Yammer), to further enhance engagement
• Review and manage the Communications program of work to ensure communication recommendations meet the needs of a diverse group of dispersed stakeholders. Tailor messages and styles to suit a variety of communication mediums/channels including intranet (SharePoint), email, video, presentations, workshops, events and webinars.
• Develop and maintain communications governance guidelines on quality, style and format. Ensuring that guidelines are adhered to.
• Support crisis teams and develop crisis communications and provide support issues management support where required.
• Open for a temporary mission, starting in the beginning of November 2020 until the end of March 2021
• Bachelor or Master degree in Communication Sciences, Journalism or event managent; or equivalent experience
• Dynamic communications professional with 2-5 year experience in corporate communications
• Demonstrates experience and knowledge of (HR) communications
• Excellent practical knowledge of interpersonal and verbal communications skills
• Strong writing, editing and communication skills with the proven capability to write for a variety of formats
• Is capable of thinking creatively and analytically
• Ability to thrive in team environments, with a strong understanding of diversity and other cultures
• Good project management skills, handling multiple assignments from conception to completion on deadline and on budget
• Expert with Microsoft Office software
• Fluent in English & Dutch (excellent in written and spoken). Other languages are an asset
• Familiarity with social media concepts and tools
- an exciting, temporary, position as a Corporate Communications Assistant - starting the beginning of November 2020 until the end of March 2021
- You'll join an international company which will allow you to further develop your skills.
- market-based salary with extra benefits.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Dutch, English
- 6 November
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Communication' jobs straight to your mailbox.