1 of 3Next
BASF Antwerpen NV is the second largest production site of BASF worldwide and the largest chemical company in Belgium. Our 3000 colleagues ensure the management of production, logistics, technical, lab and energy as well as a great number of services such as safety, environment, finances and communication. We are offering a wide range of career opportunities both in Belgium and internationally.
- You will coordinate construction contractors and you will ensure the quality of the delivered work during the construction and shut down phase.
- You will organize the execution of these construction works as well as ensuring the safety, quality, deadlines and correct payment.
- You will decide on the optimal execution approach while consulting with your colleagues from the engineering, purchasing and production departments on this.
- You will be reporting to the Maintenance & Construction Manager of the site.
- You hold a Master's degree in electro-mechanics and you have experience in the chemical industry.
- You are client-oriented and communicative.
- Alongside your strong efficient organizational skills, you work accurately and methodically.
- You speak fluent Dutch.
- Beyond this, you are an enthusiastic team player.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
20 days left to apply
- Function type: Site manager, foreman
- Sector: Construction, construction material and real estate
- Berendrecht-Zandvliet-Lillo (location)
- All jobs at BASF Antwerpen NV
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- Dutch, English