1 of 4Next
Profile Group is a premium Selection and Recruitment company that has been helping candidates in their job search for 30 years. Working with a wide variety of companies, we provide candidates with a high quality service that helps both in the application process and improving the various skills required to succeed in interviews.
We are currently looking for a Communications Officer with excellent Dutch & French & good English for our client located in 1170 Brussels (accessible by public transport).
COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER, 1170 Brussels (accessible by public transport), Excellent Dutch & French & Good English
- Provide support to key business development initiatives
- Prepare, draft and coordinate pitches, proposals and RFP responses in collaboration with different Directors
- Identify and understand the Firm's relevant experience and knowledge in order to provide tailor-made, high quality and work-winning pitches and proposals, based on an understanding of the client's business
- Track new and developing business activities and opportunities in the firm's systems
- Conduct competitive intelligence and market research in preparation for client and prospect meetings, pitches/proposals and over business development initiatives
- Update track records
- Maintain and update marketing materials
- Contribute to further professionalising and improving internal Business Development processes and implementing best practices
- Relevant Master's Degree
- Excellent Dutch & French & Good English
- Sound Knowledge of MS Office
- You have an affinity with business development, marketing and commercial processes and are eloquent, both written & spoken
- Able to establish & maintain strong working relations, able to communicate with people at all levels of seniority
- Pro quality with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management in order to manage multiple projects and work in a demanding work environment, often against tight deadlines
- Understanding quickly / not afraid to ask questions
- Motivated by client satisfaction, you strive to exceed clients' expectations
- Our client offers a very pleasant and dynamic team atmosphere with training possibilities
- An attractive salary + Lunch Vouchers 8€, Hospitalisation & 100% Reimbursement of Public Transport Subscription.
02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
45 days left to apply
- Function type: Communication management
- Watermaal-Bosvoorde (location)
- All jobs via Profile Group
- Master (University or Higher Education Long Type)
- Dutch, English, French