4 of 4Next
Our client is an international organization in Europe that promotes research and defines Intelligent Transportation Industry standards.
Communication and Marketing Officer with excellent English, in central Brussels.
As a Communication and Marketing Officer you will support the congress department in the implementation of tasks related to the organization events and Congresses.
- You will work with the Programme and Exhibition & Sponsorship Managers to gather necessary information to promote sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and highlight events during the Congress.
- You will handle the speaker management (database management, getting in touch and follow up invitation letters, collecting bio’s, content).
- You will provide support in promotional activities.
- You will write targeted email campaigns messages, articles, press releases, news and update the Congress website accordingly.
- You will liaise with the Communication department to ensure coherence with the company activities.
- You will organize other events related to the Congresses.
- You have excellent English verbal and written skills.
- You have previous related experience in communication and event organisation.
- You have experience in media and communications, and are a skilled content writer.
- You have knowledge of Wordpress and MailChimp.
- You have knowledge of Illustrator and basic graphic design skills.
- You have knowledge of CMS/CRM (it's a plus).
- You are organised, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work within a team.
- You have many trasferable skills and are eager to learn.
This address could not be found.
We could not find a route between the two addresses.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
21 days left to apply
- Function type: Communication management
- Sint-Pieters-Woluwe (location)
- All jobs via Bright Plus International Talents
- Academic Bachelor
- Limited experience (< 2 years)
- Interim optional fixed contract