As a household help at Helan, you work at a number of regular customers in your own region. You will help them with household tasks like cleaning and ironing. You will make their house shine, putting a smile of sheer happiness on their face.
You decide when to work, within the reference hours of 8-12h and 13-17h. Hours can be discussed with the customer and with your regular Helan consultant. Do you have your own customers? You are welcome to bring them.
There are 3 options for you at Helan.
- You work for customers as a household help.
- You work for customers as a household help and you do ironing at home.
- You choose to only do ironing at home.
Would you like to do ironing at your home? In that case, you will have to build up a customer base before you start. We will gladly provide you with the necessary promotional material.
Public transport contribution
At Helan Household Help, more than 3,600 household helps assist their customers every day with quality cleaning and ironing services. For us and for your customers, you are a real household hero! Want to join us? We will take good care of you! We attach great importance to a respectful working environment where you really feel at home.
This is what we offer you:
- You get a permanent contract right away
- You determine the number of hours and days you work
- You get regular customers in your own region
- You can also choose to iron at your own home
- You receive a good salary and end-of-year bonus
- You will receive an allowance for telephone use, laundry and travel (we provide a De Lijn pass if you mainly use public transport)
- You will get work clothes and safety equipment
- You will receive meal vouchers after 6 months’ seniority within PC 322
- You can earn extra premiums by bringing in customers or colleagues
- You will get discounts at the Helan Care shop
- You will have the option to lease an (electric) bike