- USG Professionals
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Full-time
Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers. Freelancers are also welcome !!!
Description of the Services: Test refined stories after development and support End-To-End testing
You will be part of the business team to support our external vendor to create, integrate and implement a user friendly part management module, which will seamlessly be integrated to an already existing Pan-European sales and after sales workbench. The tool will be the one and only tool to support the dealer service advisor and the dealer parts manager to efficiently order, prepare and manage parts in all their daily operations.
The business analyst will pick-up stories and epics from the backlog and refine the requirements according the gherkin model and ensure correct development and user acceptance testing.
After development you will confirm the detailed requirements of the business analyst, confirm whether system test was done properly, create user acceptance test scenarios and perform the test. Close cooperation with the business analysts and the product owner is expected in view of avoiding rework and ensuring quality from the start.
To ensure a user friendly outcome you will be in contact with dealers in the field.
You will also support the team to set-up correct end-to-end testing.
- Overall experience 3-5 year in the below
- Professional experience on Agile methodology
- Relevant experience / affinity with refining requirements
- Relevant experience / affinity with business process mapping
- Relevant experience / affinity with user acceptance testing
- Good communication skills and used to working in an international environment
- Used to navigate and work in a digital environment – you have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization
- Motivation to work in an international environment
- Professional experience in supply chain (logistics, inventory control, manufacturing, planning, consultancy, supplier management, customer service,…) is a plus
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...). Are you a freelancer? Of course you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 2 years experience
- 17 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.