Back end .NET developer
- Pauwels Consulting
- Flemish Brabant
- Permanent, Independent, Full-time
Back end .NET developer
Pauwels Consulting is searching for a .NET developer Robotics (payroll or freelance) to join it’s growing developers team.
Our client is a pioneer and one of the leading global industrial robotics companies and specializes in robot-centric automation solutions for e-commerce, retail, fresh food, non-food and express parcel segments.
Responsibilities of the .Net developer Robotics:
- You will be designing and developing the applications in .NET Core using Visual Studio
- You will work out the functional design (Software Engineering part of the system)
- You perform the technical analysis in order to design UML schematics, flowcharts, interface specifications and communication diagrams
- You work in an Agile/Scrum environment with a continuous development process (CI/CD)
- You will define and write test plans
- You perform in-house simulation / emulation / testing
- You will execute on-site commissioning in close cooperation with commissioning engineers
- Experience in developing applications in a Windows and/or Linux environment, using an advanced object-oriented language, preferably C#. Net
- Knowledge of virtualization techniques such as VMware, Hyper-V, Docker,…
- Willing to follow a PC Engineering training program within our Training Academy and on the job supported by our Technical Coach
- Versed in modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, Scrum
- Willing to work on-site in Belgium or abroad
- Fluent in Dutch or French with a good knowledge of English
- Challenging projects based on your interests and skills
- Personal follow-up and clear, transparent communication both before and after commencement of employment
- Possibility to follow extra training
- Inspiring network events and legendary after work drinks
- Strong network of industry leading clients
- Expertise within IT, Engineering and Life Sciences
- A flying start for every junior, growth opportunities and possibility to share gathered knowledge for more senior employees
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Secondary education
- Company car
- 6 July
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Flemish Brabant straight to your mailbox.