Azure Cloud Engineer
- USG Professionals
- Permanent, Full-time
Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you looking for an employer to guide your ICT skills in the right direction? Are you impatient to let your dynamism and ambition bear fruit in difficult projects? This is what we offer you at USG ICT, because we make the most of your knowledge and skills. Your mission: to carry out various missions and thus strengthen the results of our customers. Freelancers are also welcome !!!
Senior Azure consultant with thorough knowledge of Azure with 5 years relevant experience with similar companies like KBC more specific in the infrastructure services department.
As a part of our team, you are responsible for the architectural decisions, engineering, integration and maintenance of our client's cloud platform. Currently they actively manage AWS & Azure cloud environments and keep an eye on other cloud platforms. The focus is on technology/infrastructure services, not the usage and development methodologies that use the cloud platform. The latter is handled by DevOps teams with whom you will be working closely.
You assist in feasibility studies to take on new technological services or improvements and help design the services with focus on security, maintainability, flexibility and efficiency. You work together with architects and analysts to come to a proper final design, product owners and scrum masters to govern the exercise and its allocated resources, and software engineering to ensure effective positioning and service offerings.
You maintain operational stability and efficiency in a production setting. The regular working hours are flexible. Location-wise, the team is mainly situated in Mechelen. The team you take part in delivers engineering and maintenance towards multiple business units and departments. As such, you will have to deal with multiple customer bases, each having their own set of requirements and time constraints. This also implies that processes such as incident, release management, disaster recovery, … and the scope of work can be volatile as this is a young platform in a highly evolving ecosystem.
- flexible, social, creative, …
- a true team player
- able to formulate a (technical and architectural) vision and share this in a constructive way with your peers and stakeholders
- known to deliver quality (performant, secure, maintainable, documented, …)
- able to work independent, self-starter and explore
- able to stay positive
- able to follow the public cloud landscape and market
Knowledge of, or engineering experience with some of the following technologies and principles:
- Public cloud design principles
- Azure basic infrastructure: portal, CLI, IAM
- ARM Templates
- Windows Powershell
- Azure Automation runbooks
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines
- ALM suite: Git/bitbucket, Jira, Confluence,
- F5, Api gateway, …
- Yaml/JSON formats
- Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprises (SAFe)
- Centralized authentication (IAM, Active Directory/LDAP, Azure Active Directory, OAUTH, …)
- Databases (SQL DB, Cosmo DB,…)
- Azure Monitor and Log Analytics Workspace
- Azure Security Center · Storage solutions (Storage Account, Datalake, …)
- Network solutions (Azure Application Gateway, WAF, Azure Firewall)
Talent must be pampered. That is why we not only offer you a permanent contract of indefinite duration in exchange for your knowledge and commitment. We also act as your career planner and look for the best opportunities, training and growth opportunities for you. In addition to your competitive salary, you will receive a lot of fringe benefits (daily allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, company car, ...). Are you a freelancer? Of course you are also eligible and will receive a competitive rate.
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- At least 5 years experience
- 12 March
Receive jobs by e-mail
Receive new 'Application development' jobs in Antwerp straight to your mailbox.