5 of 5Next
Account Manager Germany (M/V)
As Account Manager you are a commercial minded team player with a technical background (or willing to learn) eager to work with our German semiconductor customers.
You build your network with existing customers to ensure follow-up of sales, logistics, R&D and customer service in close collaboration with our centers of expertise in Leuven.
As Account Manager based in Leuven you like to travel (20 to 30%) to Germany.
- You have a Master degree with a technical background in chemistry preferably or in electronics or physics.
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- As Account Manager you are self-driven, stress resistant, open minded and have an helicopter view.
- You are a fluent communicator and think customer centric.
- You take initiative and are able to put the right people together within the right time frame always with the requests of our customer in mind.
- Knowledge of semiconductor is a plus but not a prerequisite.
An attractive salary package in line with your experience. As an Account Manager you will be working in a multi cultural environment where the boundaries of technology are challenges every day.
Others also viewed
The job was saved
You can find your saved jobs on the homepage or in My Jobat.
To view them on other devices as well, just log in.
19 days left to apply
- Function type: Cost accountant, manufacturing engineer
- All jobs via Actief Interim
- Professional bachelor (Higher Education Short Type)
- English, German
- Interim optional fixed contract
- Company car