Trilations is an open-minded, no-nonsense consulting organization. We strongly believe in long-term commitment, with both our customers and our employees.
We want to stimulate and coach your personal growth by creating the right challenging opportunities, with respect for your skills, capabilities and personal interests.
We invest in knowledge sharing, lifelong learning and coaching. We build on our pragmatic culture, which is based on trust, professionalism, integrity and engagement.
Trilations’ consultants differentiate themselves with their expertise and their professional and customer-focused friendly attitude.
To support the fast growth of our international strategic marketing department, which focuses on Pharma and Medtech, we are currently looking for a Junior Sales Professional. you will learn the job by supporting our senior business managers (first 2-3 years mainly in-house), gradually growing into a senior sales role that suits your capabilities.
Young Sales Professional
- Support the sales teams from our foreign sales offices
- Prepare qualitative, multilingual proposals
- Negotiate with subcontractors
- Be the daily point of contact for customers
- Follow-up on contract administration
- Provide input for invoicing
- Management of the CRM database
- You dare to approach customers actively
- A good knowledge of English is an absolute must. Speaking Dutch is preferable, other languages are a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Master in Economics, Marketing or similar is desirable;
- Experience: 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar job is a plus, but not a must;
- Interest in working in an international, challenging environment
- You have a high EQ and are able to understand what drives your customer and translate this into an appealing proposal.
- You know how to prioritize and show quality and perfection in your work;
- You are flexible, proactive, with a hands-on mentality and sense of initiative;
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic and fast-growing consulting firm;
- The opportunity to work for leading companies, both nationally and internationally;
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits, 32 holidays and a company car;
- A personal growth process according to your abilities and ambitions.