ASAP TalentXperts Genk
TalententXperts is part of the ASAP HR Group and has expertise in selection, testing, assessment, coaching, HR projects and outplacement. For Mobis Parts Europe in Beringen, we are looking for a warehouse manager.
Mobis Parts Europe is part of the Hyundai Motor Group and responsible for developing and distributing original parts and accessories to the official Hyundai and Kia dealer network in Europe.
The Mobis European Central Distribution Center in Beringen guarantees an on–time supply and optimum service to dealers and end customers. The site in Beringen is a dynamic multi-disciplinary operation and is also managing Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Inventory Management and Technical Service.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
- To manage the daily operations of the warehouse.
- To ensure a successful operation, cost effective, highly productive, quality focus and people management.
- To manage and lead a team of supervisors & team leaders.
- Collaborate with all other departments in the Mobis operation to meet company targets & objectives.
- Manage and motivate the supervisors & team leaders in monitoring the performance levels
of their teams.
- To utilize resources efficiently to minimize overtime and agency labor and to optimize productivity and create a culture of quality and commitment.
- To develop and deploy all allocated staff.
- Ensure all team members are properly trained.
- Set Key Objectives for your direct reports.
- Manage and control Warehouse production plan.
- Monitor and review operational performance against a number of KPI's.
- Implement best practices in order to reduce costs and maximize efficiency.
- Initiate new initiatives to enhance operational processes
Health & Safety
- Implement, regularly review and strictly enforce safety systems of working in the warehouse/office areas, ensuring full compliance with both site - specific and company policies, and all relevant government legislation within your areas of responsibility both physical area and staff.
- Take a leading role in taking the necessary actions to reduce number of work related incidents.
Facilities & Procurement
- Establish, implement and rigorously enforce a program of housekeeping routines in line with company's policy.
- Create a 'continuous improvement' environment.
- Implement and develop a culture respecting the Mobis Corporate Quality programs.
- Respect quality targets and initiate quality improvements in cooperation with Quality Department.
- Support, originate, appropriate and effective channels of communication with customers, suppliers, colleagues, employees and their representatives, including the provision of all routine and ad hoc reports and statistics.
- Participate in project groups on automation, quality or process improvements.
- You have a Master degree or relevant by experience.
- You have 3 years management experience in leading a team.
- You have 5 years experience in a logistics environment (preferably in automotive).
- You have a good understanding of Warehouse Management Systems.
- You are fully conversant with MS Office.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of the French language is an asset.
- You are a team player and you have excellent communication skills.
- You have strong analytical skills.
Mobis Parts Europe Offers a challenging job in a growing international company. The job offer contains a full-time contract of indefinite duration with a market conform salary and benefits.