The Treasury Controller will ensure efficient and tightly controlled reporting processes are in place to support the Group reporting process. The Treasury Controller will support and report into the Head of European Treasury Operations. In this role, the Treasury Controller is an important stakeholder for Group and Local Accounting, Reporting and Finance teams.
Our client is situated in Lebbeke.
- Ensure efficient and tightly controlled reporting processes are in place to support the Group reporting process and annual statutory reporting
- Develop strong professional working relationships with both finance and non-finance colleagues in order to build trust and become an important business partner for the local and Group finance teams
- Take the lead in Treasury projects or participate in projects in which Treasury is a main stakeholder
- Key partner in the forecasting process of the Treasury related finance results
- Responsibility for the review of Group consolidated Treasury disclosures notes