Hudson is an HR consultancy firm with over 35 years of experience. Our mission is very simple: to provide support to organisations by developing their human capital.
We can only succeed in this mission if we ourselves hire unique HR professionals. As a member of our Hudson team, you have an impact on organisations, their employees and jobseekers every single day.
Are you interested in HR and do you want to join more than 250 enthusiastic Hudson colleagues in making a difference? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Our Research and Development team consists more than 30 highly specialised consultants, IT developers and assistants, and has a vast experience in developing state of the art instruments and work procedures for different HR processes. We work together with our colleagues and partners worldwide to provide them with solutions to their challenges, and support our clients in the implementation of new processes and instruments. We provide training to all users to ensure they get the maximum out of the instruments and procedures they use.
In this context, we are currently hiring a m/f to support our R&D team in Brussels:
TRAINER - CONSULTANT
TRAINER - CONSULTANT
- You believe in the talent of people and like to develop it further. You train and develop people in the use of selection and assessment tools and methodologies developed by our R&D department.
- You believe in your own creative talent: You are involved in the development of selection, assessment and development tools.
- You believe in your own expertise: You advise our clients in how to implement new instruments and procedures in their organisation. You build and maintain long-term relationships and generate interest among all clients in new approaches and tools.
- You have a passion for talent: Helping other people improve their talents makes you feel proud.
- You have (some) experience with assessment centres and selection tools and want to further improve your knowledge.
- You like to give training courses and you can make people feel passionate about new approaches and instruments.
- You are very fluent in French and English. A good knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You love being part of an experienced R&D team with a very strong international reputation. You are interested in developing simulation exercises and selection tools because you believe that selecting and assessing the right talent is an art that you can master.
- The R&D team is based in Ghent, but you can have the opportunity to work from our office in Brussels.
- The possibility of developing "state of the art" instruments and of helping other people to use these instruments in accordance with strict methodological and scientific guidelines.
- The chance to go back to the roots of Talent Management.
- An amazing team of young and dynamic consultants and IT developers who make each other stronger.
Send your CV and letter of motivation to Hudson, firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Sarah Schietecatte, Moutstraat 56, 9000 Ghent, tel. 09 242 54 24. - reference BE770315