The Test Manager leads a team of Test Engineers and is responsible for the planning, management and execution of the test processes, within planning and budget and at the right quality.
The Test Manager reports functionally to the IT Manager
The Test Manager manages all testing activities (Test Preparation, Specification, Execution and Completion) of the IT division at Alpha Credit.
- Plans, monitors and control the testing budget for the team
- Provides capacity planning : Test Engineers availability
- Interacts and coordinates Testing activities with PMO and stakeholders
- Produce a Global Weekly Status Report with the help of Test Coordinators of Alpha Credits projects
- Review open defects in a defect management tool
- Makes Test improvement suggestion
- Attend the weekly Project Portfolio meeting
- Set Up and Manage the Test Competence Center Weekly Meeting with all Test Coordinators/Test Analysts
- Follow Up the Process of Building a Test Patrimony for non-regression testing
- Collect , Measure and Analyse Test Competence Center Testing Metrics
- 5-10 years’ experience as Test Coordinator - Test Analyst
- Testing Methodology including Project Management Risk Management,
- General business credit knowledge,
- General knowledge of used systems and technical architectures,
- Communication (effective and assertive), Leadership
- Organization / People management
- Stress management
- ISTQB Advanced Level is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Dutch or French and English
- A challenging position with high learning and career opportunities within a strong international group.
- A permanent employee contract with a competitive salary and extensive benefits (Flex Income Plan, pension plan, meal vouchers, etc.).
- You will be able to step into our “Flex Income Plan”, which allows you to convert the end of year premium (fixed collective moment of choice each year) in one or multiple advantages (car, additional holidays, extra child allowance, internet subscription,…).