As a member of the Competence Center for Drive Systems, you will participate in the preparation and execution of technology- or product-development projects for innovative drive systems for compressors, vacuum pumps and generators, targeting different product divisions within Compressor Technique. You will co-operate with various international suppliers of components & sub-systems, relevant research institutions and the product development teams in the involved product divisions of Atlas Copco that will apply innovative solutions. You will:
· become an expert of our applied motor technologies and their product specific integration aspects,
· continuously follow up on worldwide technology trends in your field of expertise,
· continuously follow up on product & marketing development trends in the various customer divisions,
· use, develop and manage relevant sizing and analysis tools,
· execute electro-magnetic, mechanic, thermal & rotor-dynamic calculations,
· design & evaluate bearing solutions with support of internal and external experts,
· participate in design reviews and support investigations on motor related quality issues,
· provide sizing support to new product development projects,
· provide engineering advice over the use of drive systems in different applications,
Your competence will focus on all aspects of new, innovative and integrated electrical motors and generators. Your main responsibilities are
· the support of the competence team in developing adequate tools and processes, evaluate new ideas and concepts,
· the design and calculation of electrical motors & their components, that fulfill the customer specifications,
· the generation of technical specs,
· the generation of test programs, follow-up on test-execution, results reporting & documentation of conclusions,
· the technical communication with external suppliers & development partners,
You report to the team leader of the Competence Center Drive Systems.
Burgerlijk Ingenieur of Licenciaat Scheikunde of Materiaalkunde
You have at least a master degree in electromechanical engineering (or equivalent), preferably with several years of experience in the application and design of rotating machinery. While fluency in English is necessary, Dutch is highly recommended and other foreign languages are appreciated.
You have a creative and innovative mind set and you like to work in a team.
Your communicative skills and attention to detail support your role as a technology engineer.
- Gevarieerde taken met een breed scala aan ontwikkelingsmogelijkheden bij een innovatieve en internationale wereldspeler.
- Steun en mogelijkheden om je carrière uit te bouwen.
- Een peter/meter die je vanaf je eerste werkdag op een praktische manier wegwijs maakt in de organisatie.
- Een goede work- life balance.
- Marktconforme verloning aangevuld met extralegale voordelen.
- Mogelijkheid om in te stappen in ons fietsleaseplan en diverse sportclubs.